When you are looking for something warm to wear you have more options that what you may realize. Whether you are looking for a button front cardigan or a stylish sweater here are a few things you need to know when you are shopping for warmer clothes.
Sweaters Come In Many Styles
Sweaters are very versatile and come in a wide array of styles. You can look for the type that best suits your needs.
1. Pullover – a pullover sweater is one that you wear by pulling it over your head. Some women do not like to wear this type of sweater because it can mess up their hair or make-up. Other women don’t care. These sweaters can be worn over any type of shirt but look especially classy over a button up blouse.
2. Crewneck – a crewneck sweater is perfect for layering when the weather gets chilly. They have rounded necklines that come right around the collarbone.
3. Button Front Cardigan – this type of sweater can be open in the front or can be buttoned up. Many women like this type of sweater because it is easy to put on without ruining their hair or makeup. These often have long sleeves.
4. Sweater Vest – a sweater vest is another good option for cooler weather. These look great over t-shirts or knit tops. The most often come in a v neck style.
Sweater Knits and Materials
Sweater also come in a wide array of knits, colors and materials. Here are a few different options you may find when shopping for a sweater.
1. Ribbed – ribbed sweaters have purled yarn designs and ribbing along the sides that makes them extra warm. They tend to be more stretchy and comfortable.
2. Cable – cable sweaters are very popular. They have textured styles and come in a wide variety of colors and patterns.
3. Cotton – most sweaters are made of cotton yarn. These types of sweaters are not as warm as those made with a heavier material, such as wool, but they are more versatile and easier to care for.
4. Blends – sweaters that are made from blends tend to be easier to take care of and last for a good long time.
No matter which type of sweater you get you are sure to enjoy having something soft, warm and comfortable to wear on colder days and nights. Shop now to find the perfect sweater for you.